TOPMAX | The world’s first steel frame table form
TOPMAX® has been especially developed for the efficient shuttering of large soffit surfaces with regular ground plans and repetitive geometries. Thanks to its small number of components, preassembly is straightforward, and the system is quickly ready for action.
TOPMAX table forms have an extremely strong, maintenance-free, hot-dip galvanised and powder-coated steel frame, covered with a high-grade plastic form lining (ECOPLY® Q).
The multifunctional connection points on the steel frame permit:
- Easy joining of two table forms by means of the centering tension bolt
- Combination with the RASTO® and TAKKO® system for the rapid creation of infills and adjustment pieces
- Combination with the edge protection system for improved safety on site
During shuttering and stripping, horizontal displacement is aided by the electric or manual carriage. With the TOPMAX transfer fork, 26 m² of table form can be moved in a single crane lift. The TOPMAX Lift can be used as an alternative to transfer the formwork panels to the next pour on the same level.
For slab thicknesses up to half a metre deep, and up to heights of 7.5 m with an extension frame (5.5 m without) the TOPMAX system is ideal for large scale slab formwork projects.
The large area steel frame tables are available in the following sizes to ensure minimal erection and stripping is required before and after the concrete has been poured:
- 13 m² table form surface (2.4 m x 5.4 m)
- 10 m² table form surface (1.8 m x 5.4 m)
From storage, delivery and erection through to shuttering and stripping, movement on site and return delivery, the TOPMAX system has been designed for time and cost-cutting practical use.
Potential savings compared to H20 table forms
- Up to 25% lower wage costs
- Up to 50% lower crane costs
- Up to 70% lower transport and logistics costs
TOPMAX at a glance
- Table form areas of up to 26 m² are transferable in only one crane lift
- Easiest forming of adjustment and infill areas using the timber holder or RASTO-panels
- Lowest transportation and storage volumes saving money as a result of the small table height of 12 cm
- Maximum safety as a result of the compatibility with the edge proection system
- Minimal cleaning and repair work due to the powder-coated frame as well as the all around protected ECOPLY-plastic composite lining
SGB Aluma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Tel +65 6862 6122 | email@example.com