MANTO | Wall formwork for grand designs
When large wall surfaces have to be shuttered, MANTO® is the No. 1 choice. Quality, functionality and flexibility are the decisive factors, making it one of the most popular formwork systems in industrial and house construction projects.
Rugged & adaptable
Its 14 cm frame thickness, interior stiffening ribs and hot-dip galvanising give MANTO its extra robustness, enabling it to withstand a concrete pressure of 80 kN/m² even in its height-extended state.
With the MANTO aligning clamp, two panels can be joined together tightly and completely flush in a single action – no additional bolt connectors or bracing required. In just a single crane lift, up to 40 m² of formwork surface can be shifted without further stiffening.
Complete choice of panels
Any combination of standard MANTO formwork panels are available up to 3.3 m and the XXL variant is also available in sizes up to 4.8 m.
MANTO is ideally suited to cover large, medium and small ground plans equally well. The oversized XXL panels are ideal for the shuttering of large surfaces and permit sizable cuts in labour costs.
The connections are not tied to any fixed grid pattern, which ensures maximum flexibility on site.
Specials shuttering columns and shafts
The MANTO range includes a number of components to ensure a complete solution for internal and external corners, internal lift shaft applications and stand alone column formworks. The products include:
- VZ column panel
- Hinged corner
- MANTO shaft corner/striking corner
- Support forms for single sided walls
MANTO at a glance
- Strong connection with aligning clamp: 40 m² surface area can be transferred in a single crane lift without additional bracings
- Highest flexural strength due to 14 cm-thick steel profile, permissible concrete pressure up to 80 kN/m²
- Rational forming of large surface areas without adjustments and fewer tying points using MANTO XXL-panels
- Easy and quick forming and stripping of shafts due to the MANTO shaft corner
- Consistently good concrete finish as a result of hot-dip galvanised steel frame and high-quality form linings
SGB Aluma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Tel +65 6862 6122 | firstname.lastname@example.org