Staircases | For safe access ways
SGB Aluma offers stable, sturdy and convenient staircases, which are essential on many scaffolds and elsewhere on construction sites to enable workers to get to and from their place of work at height.
Our range of staircases are suitable for both professional trades and members of the public. The inherent variability allows ascending/descending stairs and other modes of access of all kinds and dimensions to be quickly assembled from just a few system components. Typically designed and integrated into the main scaffold, the staircases provide a convenient, fast and effective method of evacuation from a building in the event of an emergency.
The type of stairs will depend on the respective situation, the necessary height and the required load. We offer scaffold stairs, stair towers, construction stairs, and emergency stairs. We can also supply public access staircases which are designed to meet the latest legislation. For all versions, we supply complete kits including parts lists and static stability calculations for the standard versions.
Staircases at a glance
- Ergonomic and safe site access
- Access ways (up/down) for a variety of purposes
- Can also be used as emergency stairs in public areas
- Single and double-flight options
- Quick and easy to erect and dismantle
- Only a few different parts make the systems
- Readily integrates into existing scaffolding
SGB Aluma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Tel +65 6862 6122 | email@example.com